elle.b encourages and supports every team member in creating the career of their dreams.
At elle.b salon, we derive success from teamwork, taking pride in our own work and giving great customer service to everyone who walks through our door. Helping each other out when needed ensures the entire salon runs more smoothly and produces that stress-free work environment that best serves our clients. And keeps each of us excited about being here, now. The people of elle.b are proof that success comes through education. As techniques change, as products improve, as new services are introduced, you will be prepared through education to satisfy the new demands of your clients, thus ensuring us all a happy and successful future. elle.b salon is a place where the best is simply what’s expecte. In order to be the leader in our industry, we must constantly strive to be better in every technique we learn.
What We Offer
What do you get from working in a team-based environment? A whole heck of a lot! In addition to being in an environment where everyone thrives helping one another, and where our clients feel comfortable seeing you and everyone else in the salon, check out your benefits below!
- A guaranteed competitive hourly rate– cancellations or no shows? No worries! You still can count on your hourly pay to get you through to your next appointment.
- 36-38 hour work week.
- Company sponsored Short Term Disability and Life Insurance.
- Luxury tools provided (Dyson, GHD, Ergo, etc.)
- Products and supplies provided for free.
- 50% covered health and dental plans. (Two carriers and two plans to choose from.
- Voluntary Long Term, Accident, and Supplemental Life Insurance.
- 48+ hours of Paid Time Off, and 100 hours of unpaid time off.
- Free and sponsored education!
- Salon-wide discounts for you and your family/friends.
The Pillars of elle.b savvy
- Employee Experience- Our staff are far more valuable than what they can do with their two hands. We value each person we bring into the elle.b family as an individual where they are celebrated for their own strengths and talents. We strive to provide the best possible work environment by making sure there is work/life balance, support when life happens, and encouragement whenever possible.
- Client Experience- Our clients make our work possible. From before they ever arrive onsite to well after they have left our space, we want to ensure that they felt taken care of, seen, and offered excellent service. From a phone call to our website, our clients know we offer the best of the best.
- Education- We want to be trend setters, solution-makers and ahead of the times. We want to offer the best services at the highest quality- and we can only do that by continuing to push ourselves to know all of the things and be the best in the industry! Our job is to make you comfortable in uncomfortable situations and the best way to do that is by pushing ALL of the classes!
- Sustainability- The beauty industry isn’t known for being the most earth-minded and eco-friendly, and it is our mission to take the steps we can to change that! At Elle.b we do our best to take care of the earth including making the salon as green as we can, using products who share similar values and by giving back where we can. We are a Davines flagship salon. This B-Corp believes that “By creating beauty sustainably, we encourage people to take care of themselves, of the environment in which they live and work, and of the things they love,”- David Bollati- President. In addition to working with sustainable product lines, we are also a Green Circle Salon. Working with GCS enables us to recycle 90% of our salon waste including things like hair, metals, color, etc.
What We Value
AbundanceWe believe there is more than enough clients, time, work, and success for each & every one of us.
We believe in doing the right thing, even when it is hard, or when no one is looking.
We believe in the character, strength, or truth of someone or something.
PositivityWe believe in giving everyone the benefit of the doubt, and constantly choose to believe in best intent.
We believe we produce the best quality work, in having high standards ourselves, and having pride in what we do.
Click to see the job description and to apply.
elle.b Savvy does not discriminate against its customers, employees, and applicants for employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, gender identity, religion, marital status, familial status, or sexual orientation.