Denver's only 100% certified team of hair extension specialists
Factors to consider
Hair extensions customized for you
- Are you tired of having limp, flat, thin or short hair that keeps you from looking and feeling your best?
- Are you wondering how hair extensions would work for you?
- Have you had extensions before but felt disappointed with the results?
- You want hair that is thick, long, beautiful, and has a look that catches the eye of those you walk by.
- You want to be able to live your life every day with a manageable and fresh look you can dress up for a night out or not worry about with an active lifestyle.
- You want a hair salon that has expertise in hair extensions and will also help you achieve the look you have always wanted.
The red carpet look
For an active lifestyle
Method's + types
Extensions are as customizable as you are unique.
Fusion / Ultra fusion
Service + support
- Hair Extension Consult $25
elle.B’s hair extension services have garnered national attention. Consult with one of our extension specialists to learn what’s possible for you. The consultation fee is applied to your extension session.
- Make-up Application $100
Make the occasion even more special with this full-face make-up application.
- Keratin $275
Repair damage and block the effects of humidity with a treatment developed to last from 2-3 months. Ideal for curly or frizzy hair, it yields long-lasting smoothness and manageability with less blow-dry time.
- Scalp Therapy $20 - $75
Experience an in-chair and wash bowl massage with a special blend of essential oils. Appointments are 30 minutes for massage only and one hour with a blow-dry and style.
- Perm $145 - $235
Looking for waves or curlier hair? Let us add texture to your hair and get you where you want to be! Since every perm is different, we will need to see you for a consultation before booking your service.
- Davines Circle Treatment $10
This treatment is designed to repair dead and brittle hair. Blow-dry and style included.
elle.b Savvy charges 50% for same day (less than 24 hours notice) cancellations. For appointments without cancellation notice (no-shows) elle.b charges 100% of the scheduled service. Any cancellation made via text, voicemail or email after hours will count as a same day cancellation (less than 24 hours). Cancellation notices must be given earlier for some services such as for Bridal Packages.
*Any cancellation, with less than 24 hours notice, of a complimentary appointment or a redo appointment will forfeit the complementary nature of the appointment and will be charged at the full price point.*
When a client runs late it cuts into the appointment time. elle.b Savvy reserves the right to change the appointment to fit in the time slot left, or decline the service if the technician can no longer accommodate the timing.