Denver's only 100% certified team of hair extension specialists
Factors to consider
Hair extensions customized for you
- Are you tired of having limp, flat, thin or short hair that keeps you from looking and feeling your best?
- Are you wondering how hair extensions would work for you?
- Have you had extensions before but felt disappointed with the results?
- You want hair that is thick, long, beautiful, and has a look that catches the eye of those you walk by.
- You want to be able to live your life every day with a manageable and fresh look you can dress up for a night out or not worry about with an active lifestyle.
- You want a hair salon that has expertise in hair extensions and will also help you achieve the look you have always wanted.
The red carpet look
For an active lifestyle
Method's + types
Extensions are as customizable as you are unique.
Fusion / Ultra fusion
Service + support
- Hair Extension Consult $25
elle.B’s hair extension services have garnered national attention. Consult with one of our extension specialists to learn what’s possible for you. The consultation fee is applied to your extension session.
- Make-up Application $100
Make the occasion even more special with this full-face make-up application.
- Keratin $275
Repair damage and block the effects of humidity with a treatment developed to last from 2-3 months. Ideal for curly or frizzy hair, it yields long-lasting smoothness and manageability with less blow-dry time.
- Scalp Therapy $20 - $75
Experience an in-chair and wash bowl massage with a special blend of essential oils. Appointments are 30 minutes for massage only and one hour with a blow-dry and style.
- Perm $145 - $235
Looking for waves or curlier hair? Let us add texture to your hair and get you where you want to be! Since every perm is different, we will need to see you for a consultation before booking your service.
- Davines Circle Treatment $10
This treatment is designed to repair dead and brittle hair. Blow-dry and style included.
Cancellation + No-Show Policy
In the event that you need to cancel your appointment, please be sure to give us a minimum of a 24-hour notice. This allows other guests to book an appointment during this time slot.
Any appointments that are canceled with less than a 24-hour notice or no shows are subject to a cancellation fee of 50% of all scheduled service(s). Cancellation notices must be given earlier for some services such as for Bridal Packages.