Denver's only 100% certified team of hair extension specialists
Factors to consider
Hair extensions customized for you
- Are you tired of having limp, flat, thin or short hair that keeps you from looking and feeling your best?
- Are you wondering how hair extensions would work for you?
- Have you had extensions before but felt disappointed with the results?
- You want hair that is thick, long, beautiful, and has a look that catches the eye of those you walk by.
- You want to be able to live your life every day with a manageable and fresh look you can dress up for a night out or not worry about with an active lifestyle.
- You want a hair salon that has expertise in hair extensions and will also help you achieve the look you have always wanted.
The red carpet look
For an active lifestyle
Method's + types
Extensions are as customizable as you are unique.
Fusion / Ultra fusion
- Hair Extension Consult $25
elle.B’s hair extension services have garnered national attention. Consult with one of our extension specialists to learn what’s possible for you. The consultation fee is applied to your extension session.
Service + support
elle.b Savvy charges 50% for same day (less than 24 hours notice) cancellations. For appointments without cancellation notice (no-shows) elle.b charges 100% of the scheduled service. Any cancellation made via text, voicemail or email after hours will count as a same day cancellation (less than 24 hours). Cancellation notices must be given earlier for some services such as for Bridal Packages.
*Any cancellation, with less than 24 hours notice, of a complimentary appointment or a redo appointment will forfeit the complementary nature of the appointment and will be charged at the full price point.*
When a client runs late it cuts into the appointment time. elle.b Savvy reserves the right to change the appointment to fit in the time slot left, or decline the service if the technician can no longer accommodate the timing.